Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Summer Jobs!

Well with London study abroad comming up in the fall, I decided that I need to make the most money possible to make my experience in London and Europe in general the best possible, so I went summer job hunting. The first job I landed was at Whimsy clothing boutique which sells great unique clothing pieces at a great price. After landing my job at Whimsy I decided to work at the fruit stands again to fill in the times when I was not working at Whimsy. On top of these two jobs I got a call yesterday from Nordstrom and they asked me to sell in the kidswear girls dept. for the half-yearly sale and the anniversary sale. So there it is three summer jobs should keep me quite busy this summer, Hopefully with the help of Whimsy, Nordies, Taggie's, Fruit and a little help from mom and pop I will be on off to London for a great time, and a great experiance!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0