Tuesday, March 11, 2008

CRAZY LIFE!

Ok so my life has been a bit crazy lately with work, school and lacrosse, but here is a quick update. Lacrosse season is in full swing we have had four games so far and we have one on the 28th in San Diego. Our team is off to a slow start but as it is a really new team I think that we will definitely finish the season stronger than we started. I got a concussion last week and both my shoulders are tweaked a bit but that is the glory of lacrosse season! I am loving my job, you all should come into the store it is awesome and we just got a lot of cute new spring stuff I work on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12-3:30 so come drop in! School is crazy right now with lots of papers and tests but I am pulling through. Anyway that is the update for now, I will try to keep current with updates!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0