Thursday, May 8, 2008

Currently Loving: Large Convex Mirrors


Ever since touring Europe this past fall and winter I have been in love with convex mirrors especially big ones I love this one from Betsy Johnson's dining room.  You can buy them here. They are a bit pricey $370-$1,600 to be exact, but a girl can dream and since I don't even have a house to put one in I guess I will be doing a lot of dreaming.  Maybe once I am doing a little less dreaming (when I have a house) I will get crafty with one of those security convex mirrors and an old frame.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

When I worked for WS Home, the catalog director asked me to keep my eyes out for mirrors just like these in antique stores b/c she wanted to carry a new version in the catalog. I started enjoying them a lot too. It would be fun to have a little one...or better yet, a wall full of different versions.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0