Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello again!

Ok so I have not updated my blog for a while this is mostly due to the fact that nothing to exciting has happened to me lately. I am in my last semester (well probably) at BYU and I am taking accounting, D&C, an Excel class, and three sewing classes. I am liking it so far but I am super busy!!! Anyway on Friday I received some exciting news my parents have been called to serve as mission presidents for the next three years! we don't know where they are going but se do know that they are going French speaking, and I will definitely be visiting them. now the question is "What will I be doing when i visit them?

will I be stuffing my face with delicious waffles in Belgium?
Will I be 4-wheeling it in Madagascar?
Will I be fishing like this guy in Haiti?
Or chilling with this guy in the jungle of the Dem. Rep. of Congo?
Or chilling on the beach reading a book in the West Indies Mission? 

Well only time will tell!!! I am sure where ever they go it will be the right place for them to be, and it will be an amazing experience, although I really wouldn't mind curling up on a beach and reading a book ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, your parents will do great - can't wait to see where they end up. Cute post - love the pictures. Sure you don't want to cuddle up with the gorilla?

Kellee Marie Cook said...

That is so cool! If they go to Haiti let me know- I've been 3 times and I love the place and people!

p.s. I am in accounting too! talk about BUSY work.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0