Saturday, April 24, 2010

Little update

Ok so it has been a while... But life is good! Crazy but good. Work has kind of consumed my life, but suprisingly I don't really mind, who would have figured me to be the workaholic type, not me. I usually get to work around 7:30 even though work doesn't officially start until 9 and I usually leave around 7:45 even though work officially ends at 6:00.

I have started dating a boy, if you want the details give me a call.

I had a wonderful Christmas with my parents, they are the best!

I am on my way to New York right now with some of my Best Friends, I think it is going to be a great day!

My roomate is moving out next month, because she is not liking her job, so I am on the hunt for a new roomie. I am sad to break up the Rachel and Rachel apartment, but excited to get to know someone else.

Spring in Philadelphia is awesome! I love everything about it! I love the weather getting warmer, I love all the blossoms, I love that all of the outdoor seating at cafes and restaurants re-appears, love that it is light when I leave work and I love that there are flea markets on the weekends again. Needless to say I am glad winter is over and that spring has sprung.

Well I will try to post some pics soon but I am not making any promises.

Rach


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Kat said...

You sound so happy. You are missed, but I'm so excited for you! Don't forget - you'll have to come eat lunch with us in Manhattan when we bring Paige back.
p.s. email me boy news!

ashley schmutz said...

you're back!!!!! i need some details on this boy! i miss you!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0