Thursday, July 31, 2008

Upgrade... Major Upgrade!


So I have had the same phone for about 4 years! and after the part that was taped on finally fell off I decided it was time for a new one.  I have been totally obsessed with the Iphone ever since they came out last year and so I decided to splurge and get one and since my Ipod broke about a month ago I thought I would kill two birds with one stone.  Wow I love having the Iphone! I have never even had a camera on my phone, now I have a camera, internet, and lots of other awesome features, and I couldn't be happier!

3 comments:

Abby said...

We're so glad your wildest dreams have come true! Have a great time in Europe. We'll miss you.

Jenn said...

I'm not much of a techie but I LOOOOOOVE my iphone. Have you downloaded any good applications? Have fun...

Jenn

Lan said...

hahahaahah :) that is an awesome blog!! nice way to think :)

lan is jogging!!
(http://ms-ais.blogspot.com/)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0