Saturday, August 2, 2008

I got a bike!


Hey this is my new bike isn't it great I got it on Tuesday and I love it today I rode it to the Provo farmers market, about 6 miles, ok so the market isn't really that far from my house but I got a little lost on the way there. Yesterday I rode it to seven peaks and then to dinner and to a baseball game, then back home about another 6 miles. So hopefully this purchase will help me cut back on how much I am spending on gas each month, and plus it is a really cute bike. (If you are in the market for a vintage bike I got mine at the painted cupboard in Salt Lake they have 100s of old bikes! They are located at 1597 South 1100 East.)

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute bike!! I saw a few similar versions at the flea market yesterday here in Paris...well Champigny to be exact. I wish I could figure out how to get this adult-size version back to the States! I think your new riding-a-bike thing is GREAT!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0