Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pick your own in France!











So while my uncle was here visiting my parents my dad and him went on a bike ride and just happened upon this awesome farm that lets you pick all your own produce! So the crew went back a couple of days later and we had at it, it was so fun I think we might have over picked but maybe not, the fruit and veggies were so good I think that they are all gone now. Wow it was a blast I just wish my cute sister-in-law and brother and their kids could have come they would have loved it so much, but unfortutatly their flight left that morning. It was a blast, and bonus  for dinner that night we made the best strawberry and raspberry lemonade, yum! Anyway if anyone will be in france and would like to do this (the farm is about 50 min outside of Paris) let me know and I will let you know how to get there! oh and PS look at the cool way that they plant strawberries so that they are super easy to pick. Oh and Flowers you can pick by the kilo too!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oohhh...wish we were there too. I did NOT want to leave you guys. What fun France is...and seriously, having you there too was super fun Rachel. You were the perfect companion. xoxo

Abby said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you are having a great time. We can't wait to hear all of the details when you get back!

Heather said...

Rachel! We just opened up my brothers mission call and he got called to serve in your parents mission! I am so excited. I have to call you, I got a new phone so I don't have your phone number. Text me your number! I've loved looking at your blog, I'm so excited about your big move. Congrats on the job

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0