Monday, March 9, 2009

Colorado Road Trip!


So over Presidents Day me and some of my friends decided to take a road trip to Colorado, we had a blast! we stayed at my roommate Katie's house and had a fun filled weekend of skiing and snowboarding, cards, and hot tubing. It was just the break that I needed from school and I didn't want to come home. 

Out on the "town" in Snow Mass Village
We had way too much fun with the scary mexican wrestler masks!
Out to Dinner, Yum!
On the road home.  I find it a bit ironic that the sign for Colorful Colorado is brown and white and the background isn't really that colorful either, gotta love it!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Looks like you had a good time. Cute pictures!

cate said...

rache!! I just found your blog today and i love it! i miss you a ton and want to hear about your spring summer plans! love you so much. i miss our talks on my bed and you checking my cleaning

Moab Cozzens said...

Rachel,

Carri and I met your parents on our flight to Paris from SLC in February. They told us about their new mission assignment and helped us plan our trip to France. Your mom gave us her phone number so we could call if we needed. Although we probably could have used the help, we did pretty well and did not want to bother them. Now though, I would like to let them know that we survived, loved it, and made it home. If they would like to see some of the details of our trip they could check out:

http://www.cozzfam.blogspot.com/

Hopefully in their busy lives they might find time to contact us. Their generosity and friendship is fondly remembered.

Dave

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0