Thursday, March 5, 2009

Waffles it is!


So it looks like for the next three years when I visit my parents I will be stuffing my face with waffles...yum! My parents got their call and they are going to be the mission presidents in the Belgium-Netherlands mission and will be living in Brussels, I am so excited for them, and excited to visit. I am not going to lie when I heard that they were going to Belgium and not Africa or Haiti I let out a big sigh of relief, and bonus it is pretty close to London!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Yeah!! That will be so fun. I think Nick has a friend serving in that mission. I sigh in relief with you. =)

Kellee Marie Cook said...

Hey annie and her husband alex are going there this summer for his internship and will be living there all summer. Not sure if your parents will be there yet but if they are that would be a cool connection!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0