Saturday, April 25, 2009

Best Graduation Present Ever!!!!!


Ok so I have been doing the whole graduation thing the last two days (even though I have a few classes to finish up this summer) and I will post pictures of graduation later, but right now I just want to tell everyone about my awesome graduation present.  Ok so when I tell some people that I got a sewing machine for graduation they look at me with the expression of "hmm... that is a lame thing to get for graduation" and most people think I am crazy to be so excited about it, they do not realize how truly awesome it is. They definitely don't share even half the enthusiasm that I do for it. In other words I could not be happier with any other gift and I got exactly what I wanted!!! I got the Bernina Aurora 440 QE and when I opened it I started clapping my hands and saying "oh my gosh" over and over and making high pitched noises (I tend to do this when I get really excited!).  Anyway I can't wait to start making things, I want to make lots of fun summer clothes and some more swimsuits (I will post about the ones I made this semester later). Yeah so I am totally stoked, excited and anxious to get sewing! Thanks Mom and Dad for the best present I could ask for!!!

1 comments:

Kat said...

Rachel - loved how you told me this story. Great present for a great girl. Good luck with moving this week - see you later.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0