Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Graduation"





Ok so I am not officially graduated yet, but I figured I might as well walk since I probably will not be back at BYU, and my parents are off to Belgium in July, and what is the point of walking if there is no one to watch you.  Anyway graduation was amazing, President Ukdorf and Elder Nelson spoke and they were awesome.  I think that my favorite part was as we were walking in to the Marriott Center all of the professors were lining the walkway decked out in their robes, and it made me feel like I had really accomplished something... or almost anyway. It was a great two days, I loved seeing my family. It seems like just yesterday when my mom was dropping me off at the dorms and poof just like that it is 4 years later... crazy! I am so grateful that I have had such a wonderful experience at BYU and learned so much, I am especially grateful for my parents, without them I would never have made it, and I am also grateful for all of my professors who have inspired me, not just to learn, but to be the best person I can be. Thank you!

2 comments:

Kat said...

So proud of you. Hope that feeling always stays with you. You did accomplish something fabulous!

Todd and Rachel said...

Congrats Rach! You look so great! I remember that day, Fall 2005! It feels like we just barely left F. Smith 160! So many of my good memories of college include you! Hope all is well, you look great! When we move back to Utah maybe we will be able to get together! Keep in touch! Much love...Moffat

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0