Monday, August 3, 2009

Up In The Air!!!

Sorry I haven't updated this lately, but life has been a bit crazy!!! I am still loving my internship, and I am desperately trying to find a job here so that I can stay! But everything is up in the air and once again I have no idea where I will be at this time next month... Who knows!

Last week we had swim style out which was crazy we called in about 200+ samples, unpacked them, hung them, photographed them on mannequins, had a bunch of people come in to vote on their favorites, sent back all the samples in their appropriate boxes, printed pictures of all of them, put all the info about the product on the back of all the pictures, and divided our favorites into the deliveries that we wanted them to come in at. It was an insane week I don't think I left work before 6:30 the entire week!!! But I absolutely loved it!!!

It is finally getting really hot and humid, I don't mind it too much, but I am definitely having to adapt. I have met so many great people out here, I love all the people I work with and I have an awesome ward out here. I am definitely never board. Maria is great, couldn't be better, she is helping me with my goal of learning how to cook while I am out here, she is an awesome cook and has worked in a bunch of kitchens, so I am really learning a lot.

Although I am absolutely loving it I really miss my family and all of my friends, I have made a bunch of friends out here but I don't really have any bosom buddies, but that's OK because all of my bosom buddies are only a phone call away.

Well love and miss you all!!!

Rachel

3 comments:

Abby said...

I'm so glad you are loving Philly. Fingers crossed that you get to stay. We miss you!
JABBY

Tiffany said...

Rachel, I love you and miss you! We'll keep our fingers crossed. I just got the new Anthro catalogue...amazing!

Kat said...

you sound great! I'm glad it's going good. Keeping my fingers crossed, also.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0