Tuesday, August 25, 2009

To do list:

Now that I know where I will be for this chapter of my life my mind is a whirlwind of all the things that I need to do, and things I need to get, and people I need to talk to. Here are just a few things on my list.

Find an apartment
Get a matress for apartment
Somehow get all of my stuff from Salt Lake to Philly
Get dishes
Get pots and pans
Get couch
Figure out car situation
Get car insurance
Get Internet
Get cable and DVR
Sign up for independant study
Get other essential furnishings
Get other essential kitchen items

Yeah so lots to do!!! But I am really excited to do it all, or al least most of it, like I said having my own apartment is one of the things I am most excited for, I can't wait to decorate it, especially with cute anthropologie stuff!


-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Sounds SO perfect for you Rach... Congrats on everything!

Kat said...

Good luck finding the apartment. I need to come visit. Miss you. Sending good karma your way.

ashley schmutz said...

YAY! I am so happy for you that you got the job!!!!! Of course you did, though. They would be missing out big time if they didn't hire you. I want to come visit you at some point. You are more than welcome in our house any time if you ever feel the urge to visit boston. Good luck finding an apartment and decorating! It will be SO DARLING! Once you find your apartment, post pictures of it so we all can see. LOVE YOU!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0