Thursday, September 6, 2007

Euope Travels: Italy

Well I have made it back to London after tromping around Europe for nearly 20 days!!! We started out by flying into London and dropping off our big bags and then flying the next day to Milan and leaving Milan that evening for Sienna. We spent the next day in Sienna, and I absolutly loved it, that evening we took a train to Piza. We woke up the next morning and tryed to find church and the bus driver let us out at a Catholic chruch in the middle of nowhere so that didn't work out too well, we then walked to the leaning tower and all that, grabbed some lunch ( I had a yummy Caprese sandwitch) and headed back to the train station where we started on our way towards the Cinqe Terre. We stayed in the Cinque Terre (In Corniglia, for those of you that have been there it is the one with all the red brick stairs up to it!) for two nights and loved every second of it. We Hiked all five cities and swam at the last one we also ate loads of Gilato, my favorate combo was Cinnamon, Yogurt, Mandarino wow I have craved that eversince! Overall we loved italy and loved the food just as much!





2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Rachel, I'm so glad to finally see some pictures! Sounds like you have a lot of great adventures! Can't wait to hear and see more! Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Yummy...you are making me hungry for gelato too! I might just have to run over to Dolcetta Gelato in Sugarhouse tomorrow. I only wish they had cinnamon and mandarino. Tasty!

Keep passing along those pictures!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0