Friday, September 21, 2007

Europe travels: Berlin and Paris

So we took an early morning train to Berlin and zoomed around all day and saw alot of sights but one day was definatly not enough to be satisfyed, there were lots of things that I wanted to see that we didn't get to but I guess that they will just have to wait for some later time in my life! We were able to see alot of things for the limited time we were there, my favorate was either the Brandenberg Gate or the memorial to the murdered jews of europe, it was all really spectacular and like I said we just didn't have time to see it all. That evening we hopped on an overnight train to Paris, the train was supposed to take 13 hrs and ended up taking about 16 hrs oh well we got there and hopped on the RER to Bussy St. George and when we got off the train my cute mom was walking towards us and when she realized that it was me she started screaming and running towards us it was great I got a wonderful hug and it was amaizing to see her (first time in about 3 months) so we went to my parents apartment got showered and then went to the grocery store (they are amaizing in France!) and picked out a buch of good things to eat. we then went back and ate raclette and then went into paris and saw the sights my night, we saw the Eiffel tower and it was sparkeling (it sparkels every hour on the hour) and then we drove down the Chams-Elysees, saw the Arc de Triomphe, and Montmartre. It was Great, I love seeing sights at night there is just something about seeing them all lit up! Our total time we spent in France was 5 days, in that time we saw many wonderful things and went many woderful places. We visited Giverny (Monet's gardens) Rouen where we went to a wonderful concert in one of their larger cathedrals. We went to the Normandy beaches and memorial, we went to Caen and saw the castle there It was all a wonderful experiance and it was wonderful just to hang out with my parents! on the 4th we left early in the morning and hopped on the chunnel to London.




0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0